The Champion Pro-Ultimate Snell Skull Cap is a strong but lightweight helmet designed for eventers and those who would like an additional level of safety. The helmet is made of a fiberglass and Kevlar® composite shell, with a fully ventilated air system to keep you cool while riding. It features a removable and washable helmet liner, along with a four-point deluxe soft leather and webbing harness with a non-slip steel buckle system. In addition to being certified to PAS 015 and VG1, the Pro-Ultimate has been certified to the Snell E2016 standard.
Style of Fit: Low Profile
Head Shape: Round Oval
- Handmade in Great Britain
- Sanded matte finish
- Removable crown comfort padding with heat-formed panel in breathable high-tech microfiber
- Four-point deluxe soft leather and webbing harness with rear lacing adjustment and padded nape for comfort
- Tubular webbing non-slip steel buckle system with molded chin strap cover
General Champion Helmet Info
Available Styles of Fit:
- Traditional – Deeper fit on the head with a snug feel - there will be some suction when removing the helmet.
- Low Profile – Shallower fit on the head, stabilizes on the harness, no suction.
Head Shapes: Already know what shape your head is? Here are the styles that will fit you best.
- Round Oval: Air-Tech and Pro-Ultimate Skull
- Round: X-Air Helmet and Skull
- Oval: Ventair Helmet, Ventair Skull and Evolution Series
Safety Standard: British PAS 015 2011, VG1, ASTM F1163-15 British Kitemarked to PAS 015 2011.
- Each batch of helmets is tested and approved!
- Ask us about our generous Helmet Replacement Policy!
Pre-order sizes and Colors may take 4-8 weeks to arrive from the time of order.